iPhone Proper format animated ios7 wallpapers?

Virginaustralia

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2013
Is there anyone who has checked to see whether we can insert animated wallpapers into ios7? does anynoe know what format they are?

DDustiNN

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2011
Is there anyone who has checked to see whether we can insert animated wallpapers into ios7? does anynoe know what format they are?
I don't think there is a format like you're thinking. It's not just a continuous animation loop. The dynamic wallpapers in iOS 7 are just that: dynamic. The bubbles move around based on how I tilt and move my phone.

Defender2010

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2010
England
I don't think there is a format like you're thinking. It's not just a continuous animation loop. The dynamic wallpapers in iOS 7 are just that: dynamic. The bubbles move around based on how I tilt and move my phone.
They also move when you don't move your phone. Hence the name dynamic.

Andrewr727

macrumors regular
May 13, 2013
Them responding to your phone's movement is the parallax effect. I think you're, unfortunately, right though.