Proposed iPhone 8/X colors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gui0312, Jun 11, 2017.

1. gui0312 macrumors 6502

gui0312

Is it safe to assume with all the latest leaks and renders of a all glass/screen front panel we won’t be deciding between black or white iPhones? I was really
    hoping to change to a white face iPhone this time around, have had space gray and most recently jet black iPhones. I also was looking to pick up an iPad Pro 10.5 in white (silver/gold) to match.

2. epca12 macrumors regular

It looks like there is some bezel to they could still offer the white option. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do case and bezel colours with the 8, but also nervous that I won't like it. Might go for a black option instead

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

They have red and pink options.
    I'd love to see a blue color eventually.
    Like a nice anodized blue iPhone.
    Not plastic blue though like the 5C.

4. Pakaku macrumors 68000

Pakaku

Remember these things? Before the whole obsession with muted bland colours? Surely it wouldn't be impossible for Apple to brighten up the iOS line
    [​IMG]

5. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

Word is Apple is doing a 10th Anniversary Collectors Edition in Honor of Steve Jobs in all White Ceramic numbered and exclusively packaged. For $1,000 But the Only way to Purchase it is to be "Selected" the Only way to be Selected is by Taking in an Original IPhone , And The Serial Number is your Entry Code once enetered it's only one Per person and you are Notified via Twitter.

Apple has a Twitter but they have Never Tweeted But they will for the iPhone 8

https://mobile.twitter.com/apple

6. Pakaku macrumors 68000

Pakaku

The Watch had a limited version, sales weren't held back by arbitrary restrictions like the serial of a different product

If Apple really wanted to do limited stuff, they'd just do a random number draw