Pros/Cons of MBP 15"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by shyam09, Dec 1, 2010.

1. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

i have heard a lot of thins about the MBP 15" such as the anti res screen can strain your eyes, etc... so i was just curious about the Pros/Cons of the 15" MBP..

:D

2. Stvwndr219 macrumors 6502

3. ozreth macrumors 65816

ozreth

I think you mean the high res screen, but you don't have to get that, you can buy standard res.

Pros: Smaller than the 17"
    Cons: Larger than the 13"

4. Mac Composer macrumors member

I've got a 15" i7 w/Hi res screen. No complaints. I also use it with an external monitor. My only regret is that I could really use the Express card slot, but that's available only on the 17". Given that, I prefer the 15" to the 17" for everything else.

5. Dizzie20vt macrumors member

I have the 15" i7 too with the high res screen and no complaints here about straining. I use mine for 8hrs in my working day and then play world of warcraft almost all of the night when I get home (if the mrs doesn't moan too much)

I tend to keep the contrast on or under the middle

6. TopHatPlus macrumors 6502

Hey i also have the 15" high res i7 =D haha seems like a popular model, for good reason though.

Pros-
    fast
    lightweight
    fantastic screen size for everything
    (everyother feature a mac offers)

Cons-
    bigger then a 13"

i have had this computer almost 3 months and i absolutely love it, i just added a seagate momentous XT HDD/SSD for $110 and it was the missing link between fast and WOW fast. I truly is the ideal machine.