Pros of iPhone 4 over 9780? What are some?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Leet Apple, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Leet Apple macrumors 6502a

Leet Apple

I've been using a blackberry 9300 for the past year, after my iPhone 3G broke. I've abused this Phone with drops and its constantly in my hands and battery life has satisfied me.

The thing is i love apple and ever since i've gotten an iPod Touch I've been thinking constantly do i really need an iPhone anymore and should i just use a Blackberry 9780

i was going to buy iPhone 4 or 5 because of iMessage but theres no pins/pictures of people so that was a turn off:)()

Would i be making a mistake doing iPod Touch+Bold 9780 over the iPhone 4 can someone list me pros and cons of those two options

P.S. i tend to drop things and i REALLY hate big cases *cough* otterbox *cough*

2. Fliesen macrumors 6502a

Fliesen

if you're that clumsy, you could just buy some phone insurance, no? ;)

3. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

to be honest, if you are a little more careful i cant think of any one thing that you wont like better about the iPHone. its a far superior phone.

4. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

If you really want an iPhone and are that clumsy(which I'm glad you at least admitted), you should also be willing to do what is necessary to keep it functional and aesthetically pleasing.

Oh, and one major benefit to iPhone over the Bold 9780: It's NOT RIM's Blackberry OS.

5. vachargerfan macrumors regular

If you are clumsy and don't want to get a thicker case to protect the phone, I suggest you stick with the blackberry. You are used to the OS and you wont break it as easily

6. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

7. Leet Apple thread starter macrumors 6502a

Leet Apple

no phone insurance in Canada...atleast from what i know

the thing is with an iPhone i feel like it just an iPod touch with Call+Text feature, i never used to think like that till i got an iPod Touch

Apple OS > RIM OS

i've dropped my iPhone 3G a few times but its always landed on its back with an iPhone 4 the back is also glass :(

LMAO