Hello MacRumors. I've never owned an iPod, believe it or not. I have, however, had a long-time interest in buying my own. I've almost got enough money for the iPod Touch, and should have the money in two weeks or so. Do you think I should wait until (allegedly) September for the next generation of iPods, or should I just flat-out give in and pick one up as soon as I have the funds? And if I choose the latter, do you think I'd be missing out on much besides having the latest and greatest product?