I looked thru some of the older threads and found some good help but I was hoping to get a little more direction. I'm starting up an E-Learning company making ...well.. E-Learning platforms and our first is an ESL english learners program. It's more or less an interactive textbook that can be a stand alone program (so I don't have to worry about size of the program in terms of the internet and internet video) or can be progresivly downloaded and viewed on the internet. Inside the program altogether there is about 30-40 minutes of chromakeyed video clips that act more or less as the guide/teacher. That would take up about 90% of my camcorder use, the other 10% would be doing video podcasting.So I need a descent camcorder. But my budget is currently around $2000. I have a couple of questions , if I increase my budget to $3000 can I get a worthwhile improvement? Should I go with High Def? All of my customers will be viewing it thru their computers . Is the difference between "prosumer" and normal "consumer" camcorders that great?I've found so many choices that I feel a bit overwhelmed. Here are some of the things I've researched ($2000-$3000 range) Canon GL2 Canon XH A1 Panasonic AG-DVX100B Canon XL2 Any help is much appreciated,thanks.