Proswitcher on iPhone 4?

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
I was wondering if proswitcher is workin on the new iPhone and if it could be used as a replacement for the fast switch dock when multitasking? And if it is working, does it still require backgrounder or can it just work with the iPhones current multitasking abilities? Thanks.

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
No, Proswitcher has not been updated for 4.0, and its fate is uncertain. The original developers do not intend to update it. But it is open source, so anyone can pick the project up where they left off, if they want to.

loveyourblog

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2010
iPhone4 is possibly the safest thing that u can actually think of. There is SSl layer which is applicable with iPhone-4iPhone India and they give the best possible security features.:D

bengtc

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2008
does anyone know if Circuitous is going to be updated? I want to install "Disable IOS4 Multitasking" and use backgrounder and circuitous for multitasking. I get sick of the clutter in the default apple task switcher.

mustnotsleep

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2010
proswitcher is such a better interface than multitasking. hopefully apple steals their idea and abandons multitasking in the future. they seem to get things right eventually.

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
proswitcher is such a better interface than multitasking. hopefully apple steals their idea and abandons multitasking in the future. they seem to get things right eventually.
What are you talking about? Do you mean the fast app switching toolbar? That's not the same thing as multitasking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.