Protective case recommendations

Chopper read

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
I have kids a dog and a manual job. I know it’s only a matter of time before something happens so wondered if anyone recommended a cover. I’d quite like one that’s easy to remove. Thanks

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I have kids a dog and a manual job. I know it’s only a matter of time before something happens so wondered if anyone recommended a cover. I’d quite like one that’s easy to remove. Thanks
None of the bumper cases are that easy to remove, because they’re specifically fitted around the case to have a tight tolerance, but there are some silicone type cases that might be easier, which Amazon has a variety of brands. Also, you didn’t specify which model/size Apple Watch you actually have.

Chopper read

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
None of the bumper cases are that easy to remove, because they’re specifically fitted around the case to have a tight tolerance, but there are some silicone type cases that might be easier, which Amazon has a variety of brands. Also, you didn’t specify which model/size Apple Watch you actually have.
Oh sorry, I have a series 4 with the larger screen. Yeah I wondered that with the silicon ones. I wondered if anyone had one that was easy to clip on and off

jazz1

macrumors 68020
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I like my Zagg bumper case for my 44mm black watch. I use it most of the time. But for dressy watchbands the plastic bumper case isn't exactly beautiful.

Note there are some carbon fiber ones out there that probably look a little classier. But I trust Zagg to protect. Some people worry that dust or dirt will get under the bumper and scratch the watch. I'm not so sure about that. I suppose it depends on what your daily work environment is like.

https://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/luxe-bumper-case-apple-watch-series-4

Zagg also makes a screen protector.

Reactions: Chopper read
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.