Protective film that also covers the home button?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ilgaspa, Sep 22, 2010.

1. ilgaspa macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm looking for an iPhone 4 protective film that also covers the home button... obviously it shouldn't be a single piece.. more of a "kit" that contains both the front protective film and a little circular film for the home button.
    I wanted to buy a brando or power support, but for now they haven't anwsered my mails... anyone knows a film kit that fits my needs? I'd avoid the invisibleshield as I want to put on the phone and Incipio NGP or iSkin Solo
    Thanks

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

3. ilgaspa thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey, thanks :)
    This must be the quickest reply I have ever had!
    If I may ask, how does it compare to the Brando Ultra Clear or the Power Support HD Anti Glare? :)

4. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

5. bcp23 macrumors member

I bought the total body skin from Best Skins Ever and it came with a cut out for the home button. It fits the home button pretty well and I don't even notice it's there.

Here's the link to where I bought it.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/iphone-4-skin

6. FieldingMellish Suspended

I hold onto old skins. Cut one piece and covered the button with it.

7. shmeaty macrumors member

+1. ive been using bestskinsever for my iphones for years. theyre incredible (and they have that home button protection youre looking for), and theyre cheap. $10 for the full body case and shipping. its so cheap u can afford to replace em eventually if you want. i replace mine quarterly i think, because i get grubby dirty hands at work and over time it just makes the skin feel different, but im a lil OCD too with that. anyways. i highly recommend them.

8. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I still enjoy my ZAGG skins, and they have protection for the Home button. A lot of people think they may be overpriced, but with their lifetime protection, which I've used a couple times, it easily pays for itself.

That, plus there are a lot of codes floating around for up to 50% off, so it makes it even that more appealing.

I have a 50% off and 30% off code, if anyone is interested. First person to PM me gets it, as always.