Protective Hard Plastic Case $6.16 EDIT: Pictures inside

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by GadgetX, Apr 19, 2010.

1. GadgetX macrumors regular

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.33958
    Just ordered one of these. I'm not expecting much for 6 bucks, but hey its $6. I'll update this thread when it comes (probably a good 2 weeks).

Edit: So I just got my case in the mail today and overall I am pretty happy with it. I was not expecting it to be as opaque as it is but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Oh and finger prints show pretty bad, I imagine it wouldn't be as bad on a non black color but oh well. I can't complain much for $6

Attached Files:

2. malanius macrumors newbie

Looks interesting, though I'd like to see it with something to protect the screen. But the price is nice on it, can't wait to hear what you think.

3. GadgetX thread starter macrumors regular

4. ipadder macrumors regular

So it took around 10 days to arrive? Sounds good for six bucks. How much was shipping? Thanks for the post.

5. Dillenger macrumors 6502a

Dillenger

It is sort of like the $8.99 case I bought off eBay. It came from Hong Kong 15 days later and it is already falling apart. I just ordered the Apple case directly from Apple as our local Best Buy has been sold out since launch day, and I'm sure not buying one off the scalpers on eBay for $75.00 or more. :eek:

6. GadgetX thread starter macrumors regular

Shipping was free as always from that website, just takes about two weeks.

Care to elaborate on your case falling apart? Mine seems pretty sturdy for now at least.