iPad mini Protective iPad mini retina case with screen cover

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by tl01, May 12, 2014.

1. tl01 macrumors 65816

I am looking for a nice protective case like the tech 21 that has a built in cover. I don't want the Smart Cover since the case is for a child's iPad and I don't think he will remember not to pick up or hold from from the cover. Are their any nice covers like that?

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

The Griffin Survivor and Otterbox Defender both have built in screen protectors.

3. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

A bit pricy, but I find the Smart Case plus a stick-on screen protector to be an excellent option. Unlike the Smart Cover, the Smart Case is one piece, so it's ok if you pick it up by the cover. And it offers good protection without adding bulk to the iPad. I have yet to see any other case that fully covers the iPad while adding so little bulk.

4. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

5. hungx macrumors 6502

hungx

I would definitely recommend the LifeProof Fre/Nuud. I'm assuming that you want the extra protection, so I think the Nuud would be more suitable for your situation.

6. Who Cares macrumors newbie

7. wrx09md macrumors member

I liked the Otterbox defender. I pulled out the plastic screen protector from the Otterbox since its only glued in. I then installed a clear Techarmor screen protector and it looks and feels much better.