Protective sleeve for my Macbook Pro 15?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Humber, May 19, 2010.

1. Humber macrumors member

Hi guys!

Got my self a Macbook Pro 15" i5 just a few weeks ago and I want to take as good care of it as possible. I'd like to get a sleeve for it. A protective one! Have been looking on this one and I think it looks pretty thick and good. What do you say?

It needs to fit in a laptop bag aswell.

Thank you! :D

2. skorpien macrumors 68020

I swear by those Incase sleeves. I've tried other sleeves and nothing has come close to the quality of Incase. Mind you, there are others in this forum that have had considerably more experience with sleeves and they may be able to recommend better products, but from the ones I've tried Incase has the best inner lining and the perfect amount of padding.

3. Humber thread starter macrumors member

Sorry, I'm having difficulty of understanding what excatly you mean. So you recomend one of the Incase's? :)

4. skorpien macrumors 68020

Yes, I recommend Incase. To me, it offers the perfect combination of padding as well as the best inner lining I've seen in sleeves that I've tried. I was simply leaving room for the fact that others may disagree with my views, especially if they've tried products that I have not.