Proud Owner 2.53 ghz

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jhu2, Oct 26, 2008.

1. jhu2 macrumors member

Good evening guys!

Just got back from the apple store with a brand new 2.53 ghz macbook pro!!:)

This thing is a beauty love every aspect of this. The keys might a be a little crooked but i think that might be the mac ocd kicking in, it doesn't affect anything and i wouldn't risk very slightly crooked keys for a dead pixel or a bad screen.

I was lucky enough to get he LG screen and my God its beautiful. Day and night from my old SR macbook, and that was only a year old.

Just like everyone says, the build quality is amazing, the screen is waaay too bright (need to be kept 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up), extremely quiet, and just very very snappy. my old macbook wasn't a slouch either, it was a 2.2ghz with 4 gigs of ram, but this thing blows it way out of the water haha.

anyone worried about the size issue, don't think much of it. its thinner and just the same weight if not lighter. You'll barely feel the difference.

oh yes the trackpad does need some time to get used to, still trying to push the top of the pad, but i mostly use a mouse anyway. its fun to show off to your friends and still really convenient when i'm in class, multitouch is great, don't know how i lived without it.

All in all, i'm not regretting the $2400 spent at all. I think this will last me a very long time and won't have a reason to switch.

now... time to switch the sig hehe

2. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Congrats, and judging by your signature that is a huge step up from the 2.2ghz macbook!

Your in dire need of updating that signature of yours! :D

Enjoy!