Proud owner of 13" MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tonsko, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Tonsko macrumors 6502

Tonsko

Hey all.

One more useless post about having bought one of these (admittedly wonderous) pieces of equipment.

Long term windows technical/power user, and I first bought a mac a year or so ago, a mac mini when I was an unemployed bum (from saved cash from prev. job), and was really, really impressed with just how easy it was to set up.

Scroll forward a year or two, now have a job again, sold mini, W7 laptop, win XP netbook, purchased one of these. They are mint.

Thought I'd better register to add more mindless blather to the intertron. As if it needed any more :)

Anyhow. Hello :)

2. Nipz macrumors 65816

Nipz

3. entatlrg macrumors 68040

entatlrg

4. eng42ine macrumors 68000

eng42ine

5. Mac-key macrumors 6502a

6. BMJT macrumors regular

Bought my 13" about 3 months ago, been a joy to use since day one, absolutely adore it. Could never imagine picking up a PC laptop ever again. Congrats.

7. bt22 macrumors 6502

I began by buying an iPod and that made me want more Apple products. Purchased my first Mac Jan 2010. MBP 13" have to say I love it. Had an HP laptop and didn't think anything of it. After purchasing my Mac I realized just what a piece of junk it was. Sold my HP and bought an iPad. Love it too... Now I just want to replace my Windows Desktop with an iMac or Mac Pro.

Welcome... The Apple community is another great reason for owning a Mac. A lot of good people here...

8. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

From one convert to another - congrats!

You'll love it (once of course you master all the pc to Mac changes - I still do miss the old cut and paste, admittedly).

9. neutrl macrumors newbie

I just picked my first Mac up a month ago, 13" MBP.

I've since retired my PC to the basement, I don't really see myself going back.

The only time I ever boot up bootcamp/parallels is when I need to use domain admin tools.

10. TopHatPlus macrumors 6502