Proven SNOW Leopard Bugs

Discussion in 'macOS' started by ert3, Sep 4, 2009.

1. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

This thread is for proven leopard bugs not just anything as you may remember from my previous thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=776380

There are rules for posting in this thread (although I have no power to enforce them).

Before posting bugs on this thread try to find 3 or more people (by posting your own thread or searching, who are also having the same problem.

IF THE PROBLEM IS JUST YOU THEN PLEASE DO NOT POST IT.

also please refrain from posting your problems if your running OSX86 since apple has no reason to pander to violators of the EULA (sorry guys these are just facts.

as another point this is also not the thread for programs that no longer work in SL, we already have a thread for that and unless the application is developed by Apple, Microsoft, or Adobe I doubt the powers that be will give a S*#!.

• Verizon Acess Manager does not work properly (although the apple PPOE menu bar does work)
    • Various issues waking from Sleep with an external monitor (blue screen, Distorted resolutions, USB connectivity is temporarily compromised)
    • Dock is unstable

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Dude, so you're asking people to post to your thread, which in theory is to consolidate posts about bug reports within Leopard, only AFTER they post their own thread about the issue?

In other words, I need to start a thread and get three people on board with a Leopard bug before posting here?

This is going to fail. Apple's latest OS is not Leopard, I am not sure you heard. If I found a bug and posted my own thread then I wouldn't need to post to your little thread.

If you want to start a thread on bugs then don't try to lay down some lame rules with a paper hammer. If I find a bug I'm going to post to the most relevant thread rather than clogging the forums with the same bug. What if I found a bug and 10 others found it, since we don't know one another we post 10 threads? How silly does this all look now?

3. ert3 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ert3

Whoooooops I meant snow leopard, and yeah I nkow I am asking allot which is why I am trying to start the list by oing through my old thread

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I think there's enough bug threads going on here, in that we don't need any more.

5. Bostonaholic macrumors 6502

Bostonaholic

6. wilycoder macrumors 6502

Front row is horribly choppy on my 2009 mac mini with a clean SL install.

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns