Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by browserman, Oct 19, 2005.
Be sure to move your hands.
I always knew you were crazy, but now i can see your nuts.
Why step on a ladder when you can step on a person?
"Here step on my fingers so you can reach higher"
"Never again will I place an ad in the paper seeking a unique experience that would send shivers down to my fingertips."
"Don't worry the test for osteoporosis will be over in just a moment."
Wow, that was great. Thanks for the laugh!
*** singing ***
I am the wind beneath your wingtips....
"Stop complaining ... you said you wanted something cheaper than acupuncture."
I'm i going or coming?
"Jeez, someone over exaggerated the stairway to heaven."
Hurry up! It's my turn on the slide next!
"Can we move past the foreplay now?"
Once again, Stretch Man met himself coming where he should be going.
Quick, get another pair of hands, I still can't reach the cookie jar
1. Darn-it. I have a person stuck to my shoes.
2. Are you sure you only weigh 195?
3. What did you think I meant when I said I was going to use your fingers?
4. Nice watch.
Do you mind, I am trying to climb here..
1. Who says you have to step on peoples toes to climb the corportate ladder?
2. Hey! These are not a step!!!
3. How many executives does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
4. Thank you Jenkins, I couldn't risk damaging the ladder with all this sandpaper on my soles.
Q: What's harder to get off your shoes than gum?
"oh dearest you stood in human again"
I need to get a better grip or I'm going to fall.