Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

General ProWidgets released

Sharkey311

Suspended
Jan 11, 2013
I was foolish enough to buy this...and it doesn't even work...obviously it's because I'm on 7.1 Beta 4...just can't see why the Dev couldn't make it compatible with a more stable jailbreak.

Comment

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
I was foolish enough to buy this...and it doesn't even work...obviously it's because I'm on 7.1 Beta 4...just can't see why the Dev couldn't make it compatible with a more stable jailbreak.

Many commercial, great tweaks (e.g., Display Recorder) are fully incompatible with 7.1b, regrettably.

Comment

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia

You're on a beta and expect the devs to make tweaks compatible with it? Really?

Comment

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

It's most likely because they don't have any devices on those beta versions to test if their tweak works

I think worse would be that they didn't put a 7.1 beta restriction, you installed it and it forced you to restore to 7.1 and lose your jailbreak

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.