Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LevMac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
QLD, Australia
Hey there guys,
If anyone has the new iPad Air 2 and the Power Support Air Jacket for the first iPad Air, could you please do a test fit to see as to how it looks?

Apparently it fits fine and it just misses the camera cut out?

Could someone that has it please check? :)

Alicia1

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2009
Gold Coast, Australia
I had the Air Jacket for the iPad Air and tried it out when I bought my Air 2. Was a little loose unfortunately and the cutouts of course didn't match. I am now waiting for the clear boxwave shell to arrive.

PS: Haha, just realised who I replied too :)

Mikes2pads

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2012
PS Air Jacket iPad Air fits iPad Air 2

Sorry to negate your choices but the best money is on Griffins survivor case.
They breath and are light but can take drop after drop...
I had several top sellers and Survivorlooks and protects best.
They are $85. Not cheap but they keep my $700. Devices flawless and ready for gazelle.
Oh and the iPad Air and air2 both fit the new revised ipad air1 survivor case.
I know, who asked me!

Shinigami301

Suspended
Jun 5, 2010
cogito, ergo zoom.
There is no question the Power Support original air does NOT fit the Air 2 correctly, PS themselves say that.

They are working on one specific for the Air 2. Tunewear and Buffalo are selling very similar shells in Japan already.

scouser75

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2008
There is no question the Power Support original air does NOT fit the Air 2 correctly, PS themselves say that.

They are working on one specific for the Air 2. Tunewear and Buffalo are selling very similar shells in Japan already.

I got in touch with them recently asking about a release date. Unfortunately all they could tell me was they'll be available "in the next few weeks".

Unfortunately I don't have that time to wait so will have to go for the Boxwave case and just be very careful trying to protect the top and bottom.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
They're overpriced for what they are just like their iPhone cases. I'll stick with my BoxWave clear shell for now.

Ipadlover29

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2011
I really liked the solo air jacket for my ipad air. But it did end up cracking after 9 months. I was very careful with it and hardly removed the case. Also I noticed power support only offers a 90 day warranty.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.