PS or Wrapsol?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by orkyz!, Aug 2, 2010.

1. orkyz! macrumors member

I want to get the Power Support 3 piece set for the iphone 4 but their shipping prices are waaay to expensive. So i turned to the wrapsol ultra and it looks pretty good.
    should i get the wrapsol ultra? does it actually protect from cracks? does it reduce the retina display?

2. felt. macrumors 6502a

i got the ps anti glare for my ipad, and I also thought the shipping was ridiculous. now I just got a letter from fedex asking for an additional $17 for advancement fees and HST and duty. so thats like $70 for a thin sheet of plastic...great deal if you ask me!

3. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

I like the Wrapsol Ultra, & it was a decent price.

I don't know much about any other kind, except for the Zagg InvisibleSHIELD. It was total garbage. I took it off in less than a week.

4. maus macrumors regular

This is good to know. I'll stay away from PS, since I'm also located in Canada.

5. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

Agreed. Zagg IS for the front is crap.

6. energie macrumors newbie

agree, i'm gonna remove it.

my iphone is like a bubble gum.

7. orkyz! thread starter macrumors member

mmm... in wat way is wrapsol ultra better than ps (besides the shipping prices)?

8. rmul86 macrumors 6502

There is actually no way wrapsol ultra is better than PS...Unless you are a huge fan of orange peels and rubbery grip...PS is like glass.

9. lordking65 macrumors regular

If you were gonna go for wrapsol, from my experience, I don't recommend the ultra, go for the original

10. aluren macrumors 65816

The wrapsol ultra is alot thicker, feels like plastic, and attracts oil residue which is hard to wipe off if you leave it on there. I would not recommend it. I have the PS anti-glare for the iPad and it is just amazing, thin, easy to install, and easy to clean. Go for the PS.

11. ludawg23 macrumors 6502

I'd buy the Powersupport...certainly worth the money.

Take some time to read through the Wrapsol thread and also the Powersupport reviews.

Wrapsol is a wet install and an adhesive film...you will get some orange peel effect. Love the Wrapsol Original Matte back though.

Powersupport front crystal film is the best in the business IMO. Very clear and does not compromise the retina display. No install required, static cling film.

I'm using the Wrapsol Original matte back only with the PS Crystal Front film.