PS or Wrapsol?

orkyz!

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2010
I want to get the Power Support 3 piece set for the iphone 4 but their shipping prices are waaay to expensive. So i turned to the wrapsol ultra and it looks pretty good.
should i get the wrapsol ultra? does it actually protect from cracks? does it reduce the retina display?

felt.

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
Canada
i got the ps anti glare for my ipad, and I also thought the shipping was ridiculous. now I just got a letter from fedex asking for an additional $17 for advancement fees and HST and duty. so thats like $70 for a thin sheet of plastic...great deal if you ask me!

makefunnyfaces

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2010
West Virginia
I like the Wrapsol Ultra, & it was a decent price.

I don't know much about any other kind, except for the Zagg InvisibleSHIELD. It was total garbage. I took it off in less than a week.

maus

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
i got the ps anti glare for my ipad, and I also thought the shipping was ridiculous. now I just got a letter from fedex asking for an additional $17 for advancement fees and HST and duty. so thats like $70 for a thin sheet of plastic...great deal if you ask me!
This is good to know. I'll stay away from PS, since I'm also located in Canada.

S1njin

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
NJ
I like the Wrapsol Ultra, & it was a decent price.

I don't know much about any other kind, except for the Zagg InvisibleSHIELD. It was total garbage. I took it off in less than a week.
Agreed. Zagg IS for the front is crap.

orkyz!

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2010
mmm... in wat way is wrapsol ultra better than ps (besides the shipping prices)?

aluren

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
The wrapsol ultra is alot thicker, feels like plastic, and attracts oil residue which is hard to wipe off if you leave it on there. I would not recommend it. I have the PS anti-glare for the iPad and it is just amazing, thin, easy to install, and easy to clean. Go for the PS.

ludawg23

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
I'd buy the Powersupport...certainly worth the money.

Take some time to read through the Wrapsol thread and also the Powersupport reviews.

Wrapsol is a wet install and an adhesive film...you will get some orange peel effect. Love the Wrapsol Original Matte back though.

Powersupport front crystal film is the best in the business IMO. Very clear and does not compromise the retina display. No install required, static cling film.

I'm using the Wrapsol Original matte back only with the PS Crystal Front film.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.