ps2 games

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by supermac96, Jan 16, 2011.

1. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

I am not a huge gamer, i would rather go outside and play real sports, so i just got a ps2 because the games are still coming out for them and they are cheap so I have some questions for some good games to get. which madden should I get and also which nba should i get. also what is the best racing game? Also any other suggestions for games. kepp in mind i am not really looking for extreme war games or gta type stuff.

2. rezenclowd3 macrumors 6502a

rezenclowd3

Undoing the work of Priuses: burning gas & rubber
    For Football (I assume the American variety) get whatever the latest Madden there is. For EU Football, I prefer the Winning Eleven series. The NFL and NBA street games are VERY fun as well, especially for multiplayer.

Racing? Gran Turismo 3 and 4 if you want simulation (however the AI is non-existent, just AI cars on rails) Burnout as well for arcade racing+crashing (great fun after a few beers or shots if your into that) The ATV vs MX series are also a hoot.

I suggest hitting up a video game sight such as IGN or Gamespot and searching through your desired genres looking for games rated 8-10. The PS2 has the biggest AAA library out there due to its time in the market. Hit up sights such as half.com to find PS2 games for $1-5 (which is about the max I will pay anymore for a good condition PS2 game.)