Ps3 harddrive issues restoring manytimes

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by MacHappytjg, Jul 2, 2008.

1. MacHappytjg macrumors 65816

I turned on my ps3 wanting to play battle feild bad company when i get the message the harddrive is corrupt and i need to restore so i say ok why not and it keeps on trying to restore and did it about 5 times getting me now where can i resolve this without buying a new one?

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Take the HDD out and reformat from your computer....of course you will lose all of your saved stuff but its better than having a $400 paper weight.

Note: remove the HDD, wait 12 seconds and put it back in....the PS3 might snap out of it and reformat it...if not then proceed to what I said above

Bless

3. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

yea it didnt so i put it in my macbook in like 30mins i did all of it put them back in ther sleds then it asked to reformat i only lost 2 games that i beat but there not hard to beat gta4 and battle feild bad company took me 2 hours gta longer btw. i usually play online ant atleast its in the ps server or game servers so im happy thats still there i was freakin out but also thinkin about upgrading, but no point and its a $500 paper weight lol :p

Thanks