PS3 Holiday Bundles from Sony?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by jaw04005, Oct 6, 2010.

1. jaw04005 macrumors 601

jaw04005

Anyone heard anything on Sony's official PS3 holiday bundle this year? I sold my original launch console back in May, and I'm thinking about picking up a new slim this year.

I couldn't find anything on what they offered last year, but I swore there was at least a Little Big Planet bundle.

2. macfan881 macrumors 68020

I belive that was before the Slim refresh but I cant confirm that I'm sure there will be a extra bundle soon announce perhaps 1 with GT5 would make sense for sony to do that especailly during the holidays.

3. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Are you talking console + free games?

I saw the new Motion Bundle in the store this past weekend...

4. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

There will almost certainly be a GT5 bundle.

Move bundles are already available. I recently saw a Heavy Rain bundle as well.

Little Big Planet was before the slim....they might do one for LBP2, but that won't be till after Christmas.

Other than that, who knows what they will bundle...maybe a soccer game (FIFA, PES) or a music peripheral game? I'm not a aware of any real blockbuster titles besides GT5 coming out this season?

5. jaw04005 thread starter macrumors 601

jaw04005

6. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

7. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Which you know will come. That's a no-brainer.

8. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

well we don't know one is coming to US at least. but it's possible since GT5 has been delayed once again

9. jaw04005 thread starter macrumors 601

jaw04005

FYI - Amazon is offering the 160GB PS3 with Ratchet and Clank 2 and SingStar Dance for $299.

Sony's official bundle is with Uncharted 2, Karate Kid Blu-ray and a voucher for Pixeljunk Shooter.

Gamestop is offering God of War 3 and the God War Collection with their bundle.

Walmart offering Uncharted 2 and Metal of Honor Limited Edition with their bundle.

More to come. I would love a Move bundle for $299, but I doubt it'll happen.

10. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

do you know of any discounts such as blackfriday discounts where it is under 299. And amazon has PlayStation 3 160GB Amazon Family Bundle w/ Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and SingStar Dance Party Pack