Ps3 Queries?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by acearchie, May 7, 2008.

1. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

MY PS3 has arrived and I was wondering if I connect to the Playstation World Network (or what ever its called) will I be able to download any 2+ player demos? Are they big in size?

I also read that GTA IV has to "install" on the Hard drive when first played to decrease loading times... is this the same with all games? I.e will my 40 GB harddrive fill up quickly?

Thanks

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Congrats on your machine....Yes you can download demos off PSN...some of them have two player co-op and some don't. The demos are big and the PSN games are small and won't take up too much space.

GTAIV does require a mandatory install to play the game. If you are worrying about space then you can always update your HDD to a bigger size...its very easy.

Some games come with mandatory install whiles the majority dont....it isn't a big deal because of the HDD being easy to replace.

Bless

3. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

Well I just found out through another forum that the Fifa demo is almost 800mb which would take ages to download on my school connection!

I also assume that the HDD replace does not void the warranty...

Thanks