PS3: What Bluetooth device do you use to game with?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by DdMac679, Mar 4, 2010.

1. DdMac679 macrumors member

DdMac679

I have been putting this off for some time but with the release of BC2 I am now shopping around for a PS3 Bluetooth headset. I was wondering with all the different type of devices on the market now, what brands seem to be favored with current users.

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

I use the official Sorny headset, it seems to work the best integration wise with the System. I have no complaints about it, and you can find it for a decent price or bundled with a game.

3. Denaldo macrumors newbie

Can't stand the 12 year olds

I always turn the sound down. I can't stand the 12 year old smack talkers.

4. Lobeyone macrumors newbie

I got hold of a cheap LG headset but it was terrible, I guess you get what you pay for.
    I returned it and got the Official PS3 one for $40, it was priced up wrong in my local FutureShop!!.
    It is really well put together compared to others I have seen and has good sound quality to boot, I'm very happy with it.

Trash talkers are a real pain in the arse, but not as bad as nuke-boosters on MW2. Grrrrr

5. rezenclowd3 macrumors 6502a

rezenclowd3

Undoing the work of Priuses: burning gas & rubber
    I use my phone bluetooth headset, a Blueant Z9i which I really like. However as stated above, the damn 12yr old whining usually prompts me to mute voice in general.

6. Cerebrus' Maw macrumors 6502

Agree, usually when I see the mic icon flash up next to someones name, I'll mute them, either for stupid smack talking, or just annoying background noise/music

7. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

yeah, with MW 2 i always mute anyone who has a mic next to their name. i can't stand listening to anyone while playing