Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
On the 5.0 PSP firmware now. Can you redownload purchases as many times as you want (a la Steam)? What if the power cuts off if you're downloading, I assume it continues where it left off?
Just filling my memory stick with demos at the moment... this store is pretty sweet :D glad to see this is where handheld gaming is going (cheers iPod and iPhone).

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
I would like to know this as well. I know you can have a PS3 game on up to 5 PS3's but only on 1 PSP at a time.

Maybe I should try it with "beats" cheap-o game that i don't care if I lose or not.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
I'm not certain with the PSP but on the PS3 once you purchase it the item stays in your download section and you can re-download if you change up HDD etc..this is on the same console mind you.....you are only allowed to DL a game to five different consoles.

1 console = Once you bought it the items stays in your DL cache
more than one console= only 5 times

Bless

Rivix

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2005
A bit off topic, but did any of you buy the "Pixel Junk Eden get Monsters Encore Free" last week? I'm suppose to get a code by email, but its almost been a week.

Any of you get it yet?

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
I assume it's the same as the PS3. Mostly because when I downloaded a demo on my PSP the store on my PS3 had the little shopping bag next to it. So they are in sync and probably exactly the same (well... other than the fact that you can't get PS3 stuff on the PSP :p).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.