Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
I'm amazed at how sold out the PSP is, yet I don't see everybody using them. Where have they gone?
I'm looking on the internet for a PSP for my friend, who desperately wants one for Christmas and everywhere there is no stock or the delivery is 4-6 weeks! This is not useful at all. Does anybody no where to find PSP's on a UK based website with shipping within 1-2 weeks.

Thanks a lot

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
Yeah me to, I bought mine ages back from Japan, but I really need to find one quick! I'd be really greatful for links to sites which have them.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Well, if delivery is 4-6 weeks, technically, there's still enough time to get one before Christmas - and at least your name is down for one, rather than being at the back of the queue in mid-December.

I'd suggest ordering one from one of the 4-6 week places and keep looking. If you find one before that, you can cancel.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
gangst said:
I'm amazed at how sold out the PSP is, yet I don't see everybody using them. Where have they gone?
I'm looking on the internet for a PSP for my friend, who desperately wants one for Christmas and everywhere there is no stock or the delivery is 4-6 weeks! This is not useful at all. Does anybody no where to find PSP's on a UK based website with shipping within 1-2 weeks.

Thanks a lot
Personally I would be too afraid to play mine out in public for fear of it getting jacked. weve already had one kid killed for his ipod here in the usa.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.