PT Lens for Aperture 3 on LION?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by goodgnus, Jul 20, 2011.

1. goodgnus macrumors member

Has anyone tried running the PT Lens for Aperture 3 plugin on Lion?

2. fcortese macrumors demi-god

fcortese

I read somewhere-I can't remember on which blog-that there was a glitch but I can't remember exactly what it was. I think something to do with recognizing the license, but that it was able to do it's corrections.

3. goodgnus thread starter macrumors member

I've read that too. They said it stalled at the license, but they didn't say which version of PT Lens, Aperture and Lion developer preview they were running. Could the update to Aperture 3.1.3 have solved the problem? Was the issue Lion related and solved by the final version of Lion that is out today? Did the developer of PT Lens release an update that solves the problem?

4. fcortese, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011

fcortese macrumors demi-god

fcortese

We may need to check the developer's site and see. I may not be able to get to it tonight though.

5. goodgnus thread starter macrumors member

I already checked the developer's site. I even emailed the developer and got a reply that said he'd know by Friday. But since there are questions, as I mentioned, I thought I'd post here to see if anyone got it working already.

6. flosseR macrumors 6502a

flosseR

I actually wrote about the license problem and I just tested PT Lens and it seems to work fine on the final Lion version and Aperture 3 version.. at least it let me correct my lenses from within Aperture 3 and did not complain about the license.. it did before though.

7. goodgnus thread starter macrumors member

SWEET! Just out of curiosity... what changed? Were you using a previous version of Lion? Thanks for the good news!