.pub conversion, Zamzar not working. Needed for School Work.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JosephDuffy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. JosephDuffy macrumors regular

Hey guys,
    My faithful friend Zamzar.com isn't being so faithful to me today, I can't convert my coursework for school that must be done over our 7 weeks holidays ( maybe 11, if Swine Flu picks up! ). Zamzar.com tells me the file is unsupported, I've done a quick google, found some paid windows crap, and an online coverer, with a maximum file size of 2MB, this is a 4-5MB file, so no luck.
    So, does anyone have some software you could use for me, if I send you a link to it on my MobileMe iDisk? Or another conversion website, that works, I could really use to get this done.
    Also, if it converts back, that would be great, so I can print the A3 pages off at school.
    I have Adobe Masters Collection CS4, so can open most files, along with Office 2008:Mac.
    Any help would be appreciated !
    Thanks
    Joseph Duffy
    :apple::apple::apple: FTW!

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Two things:
    • You are asking other members of this forum to help you pirate software. Bad move.
    • Microsoft Publisher is extremely proprietary. Nothing on the Mac handles Publisher files. These files can only be shared with other Publisher users--which means Windows users who have Publisher. Do your homework in Word instead.

3. JosephDuffy thread starter macrumors regular

I apologise if you took my last post in the wrong way, never would I ask to pirate software, being a developer myself, I understand the time and effort put into such software. I have honestly and legally bought my software.
    I've already started the work at school, we've been given the task of finishing it off.
    I'm simply asking if anyone has any software THEY could use FOR me, thus the sending of the file over MobileMe iDisk, or an online converter that works and allows a 4-5MB file to be converted.
    Thanks
    Joseph Duffy