Pub Quiz!!

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
2,263
4
Beds, UK
Well today I went toa Pub Quiz. Not bad, was some good questions on there.

Question 38.. Which company developed the first personal computer?

Hmm I wonder :rolleyes: There was only me and someone else who got it right.
 

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
2,263
4
Beds, UK
No we didnt win, was only me and my friends g/f who knew jack. Out of the 40 questions, I had answered the majority. Some of them I didnt have a clue.
It was the first PQ I had ever really done. We did win one of the quizes. (there was two) That was a £5 voucher. The second one was £20.

The Answer was... Apple Computers. :)

I was worried though, because the old blokes in the corner who did actually win in the end (we marked their paper) had but IBM. But alas, Apple came through.

I enjoyed myself. Only cost a £1
 

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
19,801
6
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Willis said:
It was the first PQ I had ever really done. We did win one of the quizes. (there was two) That was a £5 voucher... I enjoyed myself. Only cost a £1
Great stuff – with three of you entering at £1 each you're £2 to the good. :)

You can't put a price on enjoyment, though. ;)
 

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
2,263
4
Beds, UK
Jaffa Cake said:
Great stuff – with three of you entering at £1 each you're £2 to the good. :)

You can't put a price on enjoyment, though. ;)
no no no no no... it was 2 of us. and it was £1... as a team lol. SCORE!
 

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
19,801
6
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Willis said:
no no no no no... it was 2 of us. and it was £1... as a team lol. SCORE!
Apologies – I misread your earlier post as you, your friend and your friend's girlfriend, and it was a Pound per person.

It's a pity I wasn't there with you – I would have cleaned up on the maths questions. :p
 

Willis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
2,263
4
Beds, UK
Jaffa Cake said:
Apologies – I misread your earlier post as you, your friend and your friend's girlfriend, and it was a Pound per person.

It's a pity I wasn't there with you – I would have cleaned up on the maths questions. :p
no maths! lol, it was general knowledge, pop music, commercials :confused:, films, news, technology, historical figures and dates.

Stuff like that