Public Beta 5 - two-day download?!!

Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by Tygrz, Aug 19, 2015.

  1. Tygrz macrumors member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Location:
    Hawaii
    #1
    That's what it's saying here!! Has anyone downloaded it?
     
  2. benthewraith macrumors 68040

    benthewraith

    Joined:
    May 27, 2006
    Location:
    Miami, FL
    #2
    Apple's servers are getting slammed. You will surely get the Public Beta 5.
     
  3. matreya macrumors 65816

    matreya

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    #3
    I got about 90% of it before the download almost stalled... it took as long to get the remaining 10% as the first 90%.
     
  4. Tygrz thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Location:
    Hawaii
    #4
    'Funny'...just after I wrote that, things sped up greatly and it only took about 20-25 mins.
     

Share This Page