Public Service Announcement for non-iPhone people!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by j26, Jul 7, 2008.

1. j26 macrumors 65832

j26

Hey all,

The threads about the iPhone generally start as someone posting something positive (or negative about the iPhone), someone slags off the lack of MMS and then it descends into yet another MMS brawl. It is becoming incredibly tedious at this stage.

So I've decided to ignore these threads until something is actually released. If like me you use New Posts to check out what's going on, this was a problem as you still have to wade through several pages of chaff to find the interesting stuff, but no longer, as I've found a way to get rid of them.

Open up your User CP, go to Edit Options and insert the following numbers into the Exclude Forums box - 124,99,109,105,108.
    Hey presto, the iPhone threads disappear from the New Posts (except for MacRumors News Discussion and Page 2 threads).

It's just like having the old MacRumors back :):):)

Edit: Even this thread has disappeared !!! Yay!

2. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

LOL It's like denying there are invaders even though they are rummaging through your liquor cabinet.

3. j26 thread starter macrumors 65832

j26

I like my new bubble :)

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Huh? New Posts? I use the Spy... What's that thing? Oh... a non-auto-updating version of the Spy...