Public Service Announcement

chaos86

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
I'm about to augment the terrible parenting that most American men seem to have received.

When you have to urinate in a public bathroom, and no urinals are available follow these steps:
1) Find an empty toilet stall
2) Lift the seat
3) Pee in the toilet
4) Flush

Now I know your parents never taught you about step number two, but try at it into your routine from now on.

Also, do your part to help prevent forest fires.

L

Lau

It's easy to follow, but a lot of men* seem to have a wee bit of trouble with it.

*Disclaimer – a lot of women are also vile in toilets, though not me, obviously. ;)

jellz

macrumors regular
May 5, 2007
you'll be surprised out-there....road trips? haha gas station toliets are the worst!

Maui

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2007
I'm about to augment the terrible parenting that most American men seem to have received.

When you have to urinate in a public bathroom, and no urinals are available follow these steps:
1) Find an empty toilet stall
2) Lift the seat
3) Pee in the toilet
4) Flush
5) Wash your hands
6) Wash your hands, try it with soap this time

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
Do what I do. Don't use public restrooms, they're always nasty.

Luckily for me I never have to go to the bathroom.

chaos86

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
I try to avoid it, but sometimes I find the need to sit on a public toilet seat. If you've pissed on it, I wish I could hunt you down, tie you up, splash my urine on your thighs to see how you like it.

imac/cheese

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2007
I try to avoid it, but sometimes I find the need to sit on a public toilet seat. If you've pissed on it, I wish I could hunt you down, tie you up, splash my urine on your thighs to see how you like it.
Do you not look at the seat before you sit down? I agree it is a pain to have to use a public toilet and find that the seat has urine on it but there are normally other stalls or at the very least you could wipe the seat so you don't get urine on your thighs.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
Dude! You got urine on your thighs?! :eek: Didn't you at very least wipe the seat down with some toilet paper first?! Or were you so infuriated that you couldn't bother?! GROSS! :rolleyes:

[edit] the cheese beat me to it.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I was talking to one of the cleaners in work the other day. She said that the women's toilets were WAY worse than the blokes!

She said that a couple of times she's found sh*t on the floor of the women's compared to a slight sprinkling of p*ss in the blokes.

Some dried snot on the walls in the blokes compared to, what could only be, sh*t on the walls of the women's.

:eek:

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
Good advise.I'd add close the lid after using.

I had two female and one male roomates a long time ago and the gals put a sign above the toilet that said :

Please stand closer.It's not as long as you think.
Thank You.

Funny stuff..

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
I was talking to one of the cleaners in work the other day. She said that the women's toilets were WAY worse than the blokes!

She said that a couple of times she's found sh*t on the floor of the women's compared to a slight sprinkling of p*ss in the blokes.

Some dried snot on the walls in the blokes compared to, what could only be, sh*t on the walls of the women's.

Are you surprised? these are Welsh women you are talking about. Hardly a prime example of the species. ;)

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Are you surprised? these are Welsh women you are talking about. Hardly a prime example of the species. ;)
If you'd been anyone else I'd be pretty offended by you insulting my wife like that!

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York

So true!

I worked at a gas station for 2 years and had to clean bathroom there. Then I was the janitor at a grocery store for about 6 months.

The women's bathroom always smelled worse and had much bigger messes.

Over my janitorial career, I found about 6 pairs of underwear in the women's bathroom with poop in them. I've seen poop on the walls, poop on the floor, poop in the trash can.

Oh, and I hate how people would put dirty diapers in the tampon disposals next to the toilet instead of the ****ing trash can.