Publish all iCal Calendars as One

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ingenious, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ingenious macrumors 65832

ingenious

Virginia, United States (Kansan in exile)
    Is there a way to publish all iCal Calendars as one calendar? I want someone to be able to subscribe to my calendars, but they, obviously, don't want to have each of my calendars listed individually. They'd rather just have one calendar in their iCal with my name on it. Is this possible?

2. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Create a Calendar Group, put all your calendars in the group, then publish the group.

3. davidg4781 macrumors 68000

I have a friend doing that, and really, it's a bit annoying, although you may have yours different.....

She has her work schedule, personal, yankees baseball games, and birthdays all in a group she sent to me. I really don't need yankees and birthdays, so it's just extra clutter. I've started to just uncheck the box, and check it whenever I need to check anything.

Hmm, I guess that's better than checking and unchecking 4 boxes. Of course she just shares it with me and her sister, we're just trying it all out.

4. ingenious thread starter macrumors 65832

ingenious

Virginia, United States (Kansan in exile)
    Thanks... I would have gotten there eventually... so obvious...:cool:

Heh. Thanks. I just realized I was sharing my "Birthdays" calendar, too... you're right; there's no need for that!

By any means, this is sure helping to keep our family more organized.