Publish all iCal Calendars as One

ingenious

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 13, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Is there a way to publish all iCal Calendars as one calendar? I want someone to be able to subscribe to my calendars, but they, obviously, don't want to have each of my calendars listed individually. They'd rather just have one calendar in their iCal with my name on it. Is this possible?

davidg4781

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
I have a friend doing that, and really, it's a bit annoying, although you may have yours different.....

She has her work schedule, personal, yankees baseball games, and birthdays all in a group she sent to me. I really don't need yankees and birthdays, so it's just extra clutter. I've started to just uncheck the box, and check it whenever I need to check anything.

Hmm, I guess that's better than checking and unchecking 4 boxes. Of course she just shares it with me and her sister, we're just trying it all out.

ingenious

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 13, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Create a Calendar Group, put all your calendars in the group, then publish the group.
Thanks... I would have gotten there eventually... so obvious...:cool:

davidg4781 said:
I have a friend doing that, and really, it's a bit annoying, although you may have yours different.....

She has her work schedule, personal, yankees baseball games, and birthdays all in a group she sent to me. I really don't need yankees and birthdays, so it's just extra clutter. I've started to just uncheck the box, and check it whenever I need to check anything.

Hmm, I guess that's better than checking and unchecking 4 boxes. Of course she just shares it with me and her sister, we're just trying it all out.
Heh. Thanks. I just realized I was sharing my "Birthdays" calendar, too... you're right; there's no need for that!

By any means, this is sure helping to keep our family more organized.