Puhlease: more camera in the Touch rumors

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tenand2indy, Nov 21, 2009.

1. tenand2indy macrumors member

2. na1577 macrumors 6502a

We already know that the touch will have a camera, the only question is when.

3. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

its either Sept 2010, 4 show and mos def.......or 2012.........in which the earth will have cataclismic events....:D

4. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

I'd love it if Apple started "quietly" slipping camera'ed Touches into the retail chain. No big announcement. You know they've made some, as all those case manufacturers had specs to match. Some percentage of kids unwrapping new Touches on Christmas day will see they have a camera on them, which will instantly make their parents (who bought themselves the 3rd gen with no camera) jealous. ;)

5. CisternaChyli macrumors member

i'd kill Steve if that happened! oyyy! :mad::eek:

6. Padraig macrumors 6502a

Why so? The space they've left themselves within the touch doesn't allow for anything else and I can't see them increasing the depth to accomodate a better module.

7. tenand2indy thread starter macrumors member

I don't see any point in adding the video cam in the nano to the Touch. I can't imagine adding that camera would boost Touch sales.

8. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

I would have bought the 3rd gen Touch IF it had had a Camera. As it is, the new one is not enough better than my 2nd gen to make it worth the investment. I'm also sure this is true for many others. Thus the lost sales. For the first time my local Target has a full case of Touches and the clerks report them a hard sale unless a $50 gift card is thrown in. True even though the new models are $100 less then the old ones.

9. jreamsnyder macrumors member

We actually do not know that it will have a camera, it's all been speculation and rumors so far. Nothing announced or confirmed.

Remember back in September when we knew that the 3rd get would have a camera?

10. na1577 macrumors 6502a

Were the pictures not good enough for you?