PUK iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kura2, Sep 1, 2010.

1. kura2 macrumors newbie

help me, I hit the PUK ipad as where can I find out my ipad PUK code?

please help me

2. Seamaster macrumors 65816

Seamaster

3. biohead macrumors 6502

It's linked to your SIM card. Contact your network provider.

PUK code kicks in when the PIN code has been entered incorrectly 3 times. Insert the PUK wrong incorrectly 10 times and the SIM card is permanently disabled.

4. Appleoholic macrumors member

Right...

5. willpower101 macrumors regular

You two should be ashamed. Instantly jumping to Holier-than-thou conclusions = fail.

I came to this forum with the exact same problem, because I put the sim in an iphone 4, tested out facetime (which works flawlessly btw), tested out text and voice (which both fail), and then fooled around in the settings.

I saw the sim pin menu and, not knowing what it would do, swiped sim pin to on, when I did this it said, "Enter pin". Well, not knowing what it would be for an ipad, I just clicked 'O.K.'. The message didn't go away... so I clicked ok again, and accidentally double-tapped, for a total of Three tries. Now I'm sim locked in both the phone and my ipad. At&t isn't open right now and I'd really like to have the thing back working tonight before I have to leave in the morning. :cool:

6. willpower101 macrumors regular

Thanks Cap, yeah I found out last night after I acccidentally locked it that the default code is normally 1111. They shouldn't make it to where hitting the O.K. button with a blank number counts as a try.