Pull the trigger or not

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Rud3Bwoy, Jul 23, 2014.

  1. Rud3Bwoy Suspended

    Rud3Bwoy

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2011
    #1
    So basically a week ago got one of the high end MAC BOOK PROS BRAND NEW FOR 2K on craigslist love it,my 4 year old desktop below i want to sell and get a new imac 27 inch with the gtx 780,the i7,and 512 storage,should one wait to get it or get it now?my only issue is buying now and of course bam retina version comes out in sept/oct if a new one is coming out then of course i can wait,suggestions?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAKdpmzcm4&list=PL8CD45DF75C685E65
     
  2. dwfaust macrumors 68040

    dwfaust

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2011
    Location:
    I am here => [•]
    #2
    There’s always a newer version or model "coming soon". If you’re waiting for the next big thing, you will always be waiting.
     
  3. Rud3Bwoy thread starter Suspended

    Rud3Bwoy

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2011
    #3
    Also which ram should i buy getting 8 gb but wanna max out the imac not paying there crazy ram prices
     
  4. Rud3Bwoy thread starter Suspended

    Rud3Bwoy

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2011
    #4
    • 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
    • 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2X4GB
    • 512GB Flash Storage
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB GDDR5
    • Magic Trackpad
    • Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (English) & User's Guide
    • Accessory Kit


    Ordered =)
     

Share This Page