Pulling my hair out !!! Can anyone help- struggling with iCloud now mobileme has gone

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by chloe1705, Nov 25, 2012.

1. chloe1705 macrumors newbie

Hi..

I made and published 2 websites a couple of years ago on my MacBook using iWeb & MobileMe.
    I have just tried to make changes to one of these sites and publish them but it asks me to log into MobileMe .. I have now discovered iCloud has taken over.
    So I have now purchesed mountain lion and am using OS X 10.8.2
    I have signe into iCloud using my Apple ITunes ID.
    But still when I click 'publish site' on IWeb it still asks me to sign into Mobile me.. When I click 'sign in' it takes me to System preferences.

I'm so stuck :(

If anyone can please help me...

2. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

iWeb is dead bro! Apple has notified us for awhile now! Where have you been?

3. chloe1705 thread starter macrumors newbie

Iknow, im really behind :(:eek:

----------

After lots of googling i have now logged into my iCloud using my Mobile me ID rather than my iTunes ID.

I still am unable to publish sites i have made on iWeb...

I know im really behind everyone with this iCloud but surley there is something i can do...? Please leave a reply if you have any ideas :confused:

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

If you're struggling with iWeb, you cannot publish to apple's mobileme but you can export it and/or send it by way of FTP to another web host.