purchase air now or wait???

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by ncecka, Jan 29, 2012.

  1. ncecka macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2012
    #1
    I am looking to purchase an air and trying to decide if I should purchase one now or wait for a newer model to come out. Any ideas on when another model will be released?
     
  2. simsaladimbamba

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Location:
    located
    #2
    Q2/2012 according to dozens of threads about this issue.

    ____________________________________________________________

    Maybe have a look at Advanced Search to find similar threads:
    [​IMG]
    ____________________________________________________________
     
  3. ncecka thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2012
    #3
    thanks

    thanks, this is my first apple laptop to buy so im new to all this
     
  4. Astrofox macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2011
    #4
    If you're buying new, I say wait a couple of months and see.

    If you are buying second hand, still wait until the announcement of the Ivy Air.
     

Share This Page