Purchase apple watch (sport) or iPad air?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jonpeter, Apr 3, 2015.

?

Purchase Apple Watch or iPad Air?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2015.
  1. Apple Watch (sport)

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. iPad Air (refurb or 2)

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  1. jonpeter, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

jonpeter macrumors member

I understand, apples to oranges.

but what would you choose, assuming you have neither?
    Im not looking to use either in a specific scenarios, so this is a straight to the point question.

UPDATE:
    considering this post has gotten tons of view but no responses, I'm changing my question. What electronic gadget would you buy with around $350-450 free dollars?

2. JAT macrumors 603

Weird question.

In the given scenario, I'd probably choose these, to start adding to more rooms.

3. itsmefudge macrumors regular

itsmefudge

What iphone do you have? I would go with the apple watch, especially if you have a 6+.

4. jonpeter thread starter macrumors member

iPhone 6. at the moment, i am more leaning towards an iPad air. suggestions for 1 or 2?

5. redheeler macrumors 603

redheeler

I would definitely go for the iPad Air. It's a much more capable device at the same price.

----------

An Air 1 is still plenty capable and a good deal, but an Air 2 is unquestionably better with twice the RAM, Touch ID, and a thinner profile. It all comes down to what you're willing to spend.

6. angelinahadley macrumors newbie

My suggestion for you " Apple watch" Because this technology has less to seen..

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

What are your intended uses?

Clearly the apple watch has a completely different intent then the iPad. The apple watch is new, shiny and garnering the attention of people, which is why it may be tempting you. I think the iPad has more utility and is more useful but yet without specifics of what you're looking to do, its hard to nail down a suggestion based on your needs (given that you've not stated your needs).