So I'm between the horns of a dilemma, newegg has SSDs on sale, and I'm very tempted for it but as I'm ready to plunk down some $$. I'm leaning towards the 13" MBA early next year. My thinking is why spend > 200 today for an SSD that I'll not be able to use in the MBA. Has anyone else altered their component purchasing decisions because of the MBA? The prices for SSDs are good, but not great. Great to me would be a dollar per gigabyte. If apple had reduced their MBA's by more then 50 bucks, I'd probably get one now. By waiting until 2011, my company will kick in some $$ to offset the cost of the computer so it makes more economic sense for me to wait but if apple was less stingy, I probably would have folded and bought one now.