Hey everyone, So this will be my first mac ever. I've had a PC for about 6-7 years and its dying on me. For instance, it will turn off sometimes when I turn on my computer but hey thats another story. Anyways, I know this question is asked throughout the forum but I'm still undecided on whether or not to purchase it now or wait. I just don't want to regret buying it so early yet I don't want to risk not having a functional/reliable computer. Thanks!!