Purchase online key for Mac Office 2011

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Moccasin, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Moccasin macrumors 6502a

Moccasin

I installed a trial of Mac office 2011 which has now expired. I could do with using it this weekend but the cost in stores (£110) is much higher than on Amazon (£70)

Has anyone had any success in buying an activation key for Mac office 2011 other than at the MS store (which is even more expensive)? The sites I have found with Googling are suspiciously cheap and I don't trust them. I don't wnat to fork out the cash and then find the key I get is dodgy.

Thanks

2. robert05au macrumors regular

robert05au

I have purchased an Office 2011 key online via an microsoft reseller during a promotion which was discounted. I have found sales via digital river seem to be fine as I have never had a problem when purchases via them

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Digital River

Are MS approved and certified....You can buy with complete confidence from them.

If you purchase the download DR handle the invoicing for MS....Not dodgy at all there.

4. Moccasin thread starter macrumors 6502a

Moccasin

5. ScottNWDW macrumors 65816

ScottNWDW

Whether you purchase the key from Microsoft directly, buy a retail version from Best Buy or any Microsoft reseller it doesn't matter. As long as you enter the correct product key into the trial version it will unlock.

I downloaded the trial from Microsoft, then bought the retail copy @ Best Buy. The product key that came in the box purchased from Best Buy worked just fine.