Purchased a new Macbook Air

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by smallboxes, Jun 17, 2013.

1. smallboxes macrumors newbie

I just purchased a new Macbook Air using the Education Discount of $50. Is there a reason why I did not get the Back-to-School promotion? Should I call the Apple Store?

2. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

Back to School promo hasn't started yet. School doesn't start back for another couple of months.

3. r6mile macrumors 6502

The Back to School discount has not started, and nobody knows when it will. It should be very very soon. If it comes up in the next 14 days, call Apple and see if you can return-repurchase the MBA and get the voucher. I just ordered mine (couldn't wait any longer), and that's what I plan on doing.

4. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

I dont think it started yet

5. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Back-to-School!!! The kids just got out and you are already telling them is going-back time? :(

6. smallboxes thread starter macrumors newbie

That makes sense. I just hope they won't make a big deal. I ordered it for me to pick-up at my local store, so maybe I can question them there.

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You can question them but they will not tell you the date it will start and they won't give you the promo if it hasn't started.

Your best bet is to look online to see the date the promo started last year and return the MB Air now. You can then wait for the promo to start, unless you absolutely needed the laptop now.