Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphone4black

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
Hey.
I purchased a wrapsol about 50 minutes ago.
I wanted to ask a few questions.

Is it hard to install? I purchased the iphone 4 ultra one btw.
Does it make the screen look not as high resolution?
What is the yellow thing I've heared?I heared that it makes the screen yellow or something?

Overall, does it protect from scratches and screen cracks?

thanks!:apple:

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2008
Hey.

What is the yellow thing I've heared?I heared that it makes the screen yellow or something?

It's very easy to install, it looks very clear and doesn't mess with your resolution, and does not make the screen yellow. Yes, it will protect from scratches and cracks. ;)

Knarl

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2010
May I ask where you bought it? I'm looking to buy one as well, but am not sure which store would carry it.

millsy

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2006
Somewhere in time/space
Hey.

OP, I just received my Ultra for iP4 in the mail today. The application process was very easy and took less than 10 minutes to slap it all on the device. The instructions were well illustrated and concisely written. Because I've only just applied the case I still have several tiny tiny bubbles under the screen, but all the literature says they should evaporate out in 24 hours.

The film on the front does nothing to degrade the quality of the retina display.

iMerlin

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2008
Im waiting for my Ultra to arrive but I dont understand how it can help in the event of a drop. I can see further protecting the phone from scratches but how does a little film do anything if the phone is dropped?

herdinoh

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
Im waiting for my Ultra to arrive but I dont understand how it can help in the event of a drop. I can see further protecting the phone from scratches but how does a little film do anything if the phone is dropped?

I don't understand this either. Since their price is kind of same as other brand, I did not bother to ask. If anybody can explain how they do it by using the little film, that will be great.

Raegor

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2010

It won't... It may prevent scratches due to dropping but there's no way it will absorb impact vibration. I'm sure your phone would still look good but have internal bleeding...

phas3

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2008
OP, I just received my Ultra for iP4 in the mail today. The application process was very easy and took less than 10 minutes to slap it all on the device. The instructions were well illustrated and concisely written. Because I've only just applied the case I still have several tiny tiny bubbles under the screen, but all the literature says they should evaporate out in 24 hours.

The film on the front does nothing to degrade the quality of the retina display.

high res pics please?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.