Purchased Applecare, quick question

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
I bought the Applecare plan with my iMac. On my order status page, it shows the applecare as being "complete", and the iMac as being "shipped". It never showed the applecare as being "shipped". Do I not get anything tangible shipped to me with the purchase of applecare? I thought surely they would send some documentation...:confused:

Pressure

macrumors 68040
May 30, 2006
Denmark
Razorhog said:
I bought the Applecare plan with my iMac. On my order status page, it shows the applecare as being "complete", and the iMac as being "shipped". It never showed the applecare as being "shipped". Do I not get anything tangible shipped to me with the purchase of applecare? I thought surely they would send some documentation...:confused:
Did you buy AppleCare Protection Plan with the system when you ordered it?

If that is the case, it has been Auto-enrolled.

discoforce

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2004
Vermont, USA
Razorhog said:
Yes I did, and thank you.
I did the same and received a separate envelope with the Apple care info. Even though it was listed as "complete" a week before I got my new iMac :)D ), the apple care envelope didn't arrive until a week after I received the computer.

Nimiety

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2006
discoforce said:
I did the same and received a separate envelope with the Apple care info. Even though it was listed as "complete" a week before I got my new iMac :)D ), the apple care envelope didn't arrive until a week after I received the computer.
Same thing happened to me with my Macbook - I just got an envelope yesterday which has a CD (contains some troubleshooting apps that tech support may ask you to run in you have a problem) plus a few documents outlining the details of the applecare package.

G'luck!