Purchased Apps not showing up in the App Store

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Boulderer2001, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Boulderer2001 macrumors member

I was helping my sister set up her new iPad and no previous purchased iPhone apps showed up in the app store. I went to my iPad and saw nothing there as well. Are other people experiencing this problem?

2. VFC macrumors 6502a

Mine disappeared two days ago (I have about 60 Purchased/free apps).

The last thing I did was downloading the Infinty Blade II update. I needed to free up disk space (only had 1.2GB free on my 64GB iPad), so I deleted Monopoly. After the update I went to the Purchased tab in the App Store to reinstall Monopoly, and all the icons were gone. However, I was able to manually search for it and reinstall it.

3. Boulderer2001 thread starter macrumors member

4. Boulderer2001 thread starter macrumors member

5. VFC macrumors 6502a

I purchased an app yesterday; unfortunately that did not cause the Purchased apps to reappear.

However, I checked this morning and all the app icons were back. So I have no idea what caused the apps to disappear four days ago and to reappear this morning. Apple may be doing a weekly restore on Sunday mornings.

6. P1otr macrumors member

Apparently there was a slight "malfunction" in the AppStore. My iPad didn't want to show the Apps I bought, either. Now it's ok. Don't panic.