Purchased apps: Price not show anymore

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by saoir, May 15, 2014.

1. saoir macrumors member

Hi,

I was discussing a couple of apps that I bought many moons ago with a friend. He asked me how much I paid.

I went to the App store and to the list of purchased apps and the price no longer appears.

I went to the actual app pages ... and they won' give me the price any more either !

Why is this being hidden ?

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Don't know, but you can see all your receipts on iTunes on your Mac or PC, not to mention mine are set up to be emailed to me.

Even if you could see the price of the App, it might have been different when you bought it. Maybe that's why it's hidden now?

3. saoir thread starter macrumors member

Tks ... yes I found that now. I seem to have 25 pages of receipts and the prices are all there, though not categorised between iPhone and Mac.

I just spent a while having to screens nap each of the first 11 pages individually in order to try to keep a record.

I don't know why they couldn't just leave the price in the listing in the App Store :(

4. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Once you've bought it the price is irrelevant. Also the price can fluctuate. App prices can be found at the appshopper.com site.

5. saoir thread starter macrumors member

Well as I explained in my post - I don't think it is irrelevant.

6. talmy macrumors 601

talmy

If the app is still being sold, the price appears in the Information box on the right side of the page.

Attached Files: