purchased song itunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by forkspoon, Mar 7, 2010.

1. forkspoon macrumors member

I purchased a song today in the itunes store, and while I was downloading, my internet connection was lost for a minute. The song was nearly downloaded and was verifying when the connection was lost. I ended up logging out and back in to reset my connection, and when I returned, the file was nowhere to be found. My account is still missing the 99 cents, yet the song is like it doesn't exist on my computer, although clearly it downloaded. It's not waiting in my unfinished purchased downloads, it's not anywhere on my computer, yet the money is gone and the song in the itunes store reads purchased and it does exist in my purchase record.

I know it's just a dollar and it's not the end of the world, but for the principle of the matter I'd really like to know if there is any way for me to get it back? I know it's a long shot but maybe someone has gone through something similar? I know it will be pretty pointless to contact itunes about this.

2. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

Email iTunes support, its just one song and they will most likely put 99 cents back in your account so you can purchase it again.

3. G5Unit macrumors 68020

G5Unit

Yeah best thing to do is email tech-support.

Have you tried downloading it again only for it to say you already downloaded it?