iPad Purchases?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Afbar1114, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Afbar1114 macrumors 6502a

I am trying to set up my iPad mini with iOS 7. But my apps that I bought are not showing up as bought. In fact it is showing all apps as new. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

If you know for sure you bought them, you can just download them again and you'll get the "you've downloaded this already, do you want it again for free" message. It's happened to me many times on iOS 6 and before if I remember correctly.

3. cpatterson1177 macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem on my iPhone 4S. I'm not getting a list of ANY purchased apps. Before I put the beta on the phone, I had about 40 apps installed and over 300 purchased. I should have a list of all of my apps, but nothing is there. I updated yesterday, signed out of my Apple ID twice, and still cannot get a list of my apps.

[​IMG]

4. piranhadonna macrumors regular

Try downloading a free app that you had already downloaded. Once it downloads and installs look under your purchases again, they should show up. If not go to General/Reset/Erase all content and settings and set up phone again.

5. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

That happened to me. I just reset all settings and it worked after that.

6. bamafever09 macrumors regular

bamafever09

Same for me that fixed it right away

7. cpatterson1177 macrumors newbie

Ya, that didn't work for me. It did change my background to the default background and removed my Passcode lock.

I saw a post that said that there should be a "Purchased" button at the bottom of the "Featured" screen in the App store. I don't even that button. All I have is Redeem, Send Gift, and my Apple ID.

8. cpatterson1177 macrumors newbie

I'm not sure what happened, but after 24 hours of having a blank "Purchased" screen, my apps appeared.

9. emckai macrumors regular

Just log out your App Store account and log back in.

10. Jakimo macrumors 6502

Just saw this thread.

Logging off and on didn't work for me, concerning a shared purchase history...