I broke, or I should say drowned, my iPhone 3G a couple of months ago, after having purchased it in October of 2008. Naturally the water sensors all went off, thereby voiding my warranty/Apple Care. At&t informed me that purchasing at *second* iPhone costs $400 (they said a third would be $600). I realize that Apple somewhat recently came out with a policy of $200 for a water-damaged phone, however in light of recent news, is this still my best option? That is, when the new iPhone comes out in a week, if I go into At&t will it still cost me $400, even for an 8GB? I'm definitely not a 'new customer', and if I go to upgrade options at wireless.att.com it says my upgrade and early upgrade dates are in June of 2010 and it lists the price ("Your price*") of a 8GB 3G as $299. What are your recommendations? And are their any known ways to circumvent this system? I am willing to wait a bit, but probably not until June of 2010. Thanks guys.